drope gun!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

136 fucks open gl users

how ? im using opengl and i dont play assault much but i have'nt seen any difference.....

Paa` said:
136 fucks open gl users

how ? im using opengl and i dont play assault much but i have'nt seen any difference.....
Was wondering about this as well..
There's NO difference from DM/CTF to LeagueAS 136b for me in OGL.
So how does it 'fuck' these users?

So is this turning into an 135 > 136 discussion thread *again*? Or is the throwweapon discussion ended and can it be closed ;)

SenZei^ said:
Was wondering about this as well..
There's NO difference from DM/CTF to LeagueAS 136b for me in OGL.
So how does it 'fuck' these users?
OpenGL is incredibly dark on a lot of cards, 136 blocks alll brightness tweaks, condemning OpenGL users to sometimes near total darkness.

Humph said:
OpenGL is incredibly dark on a lot of cards, 136 blocks alll brightness tweaks, condemning OpenGL users to sometimes near total darkness.
That's solved with new drivers. Its as bright as Direct3D.

Humph said:
I have a nVidia card.

Then use the new Opengl-Drivers from mindspring and you can adjust the gamma correction in the inifile to make your UT as bright as desired

SiRiUs13 said:
is there something i can do when i drope gun my ut doesn't freeze and crash???
i use win 2000pro
thx in advance :smoke:

Guess u where all great help but he is asking for advise on how he can make his UT freeze up. any ideas or did he just make a type there. If so nm.