drop armor keybind not working... plz help

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
I am trying to make this bind... but it is not working :(
i guess that the command for drop weapon is wrong... but i am not sure...
i dont get the screen message neither... but thats not a prob i could change echo to teamsay as well...
plz help me to get this work

Aliases[29]=(Command="echo >> Thigh Pads Selected << | set input Slash ThrowArmor1 | set input Semicolon SelectChest",Alias=SelectThigh)
Aliases[30]=(Command="echo >> Body Armor Selected << | set input Slash ThrowArmor2 | set input Semicolon SelectBelt",Alias=SelectChest)
Aliases[31]=(Command="echo >> Shield Belt Selected << | set input Slash ThrowArmor3 | set input Semicolon SelectThigh",Alias=SelectBelt)

Slash=ThrowArmor3
Semicolon=SelectThigh

thx for any suggestions

Missing a space in throwarmor commands:
ThrowArmor 1
ThrowArmor 2
ThrowArmor 3

As for the echo ... dunno, it should work on a LeagueAS server. It does here.

Rai¢hu said:
whats echo?!?!?!

for example:
say fuck you ----> lets you say: "fuck you" all ppl on server can see it in console
teamsay fuck you ----> lets you say: "fuck you" but only your teamm8s and you can see it in console
echo fuck you -----> lets only you see: "fuck you" in your console

understood?

No point in echo imo if you are the only person that can read it.

Riotz said:
No point in echo imo if you are the only person that can read it.

the keybinds lets you select what armor piece you will drop when you press the drop button, so i think it is a good point, useless for others to see what i will have selected at the moment, only important for me so i dont drop the wrong :)

get it?
or still no sense?
if you dont like it, then replace the echo with a "say" or a "teamsay" (but if you do that, and you keep clicking through the 3 things it will be not shown in console cuz of spam block... the echo gets shown allways)

Felerian said:
get it?
or still no sense?

I got it from the start.

Felerian said:
the keybinds lets you select what armor piece you will drop when you press the drop button, so i think it is a good point, useless for others to see what i will have selected at the moment, only important for me so i dont drop the wrong :)

So you need echo because you can't remember what you binded as throw thighpads ? and you don't need an echo to see that anyway as when you throw the armor it comes up infront of you strangely enough o_O

Riotz said:
I got it from the start.

So you need echo because you can't remember what you binded as throw thighpads ? and you don't need an echo to see that anyway as when you throw the armor it comes up infront of you strangely enough o_O

fs... mann... i think you are not listening or you dont want to understand...
ok... ill try again...

that 3 aliases with 2 keys i one keybind
which lets you select "armor, shieldbelt or thighpads" with the first key
and
throw the selected (shown in the console) with the other key

Example:
you have: [key1] & [key2]
[key1] = select the armor or shieldbelt or thighpads (this will change key 2 and show a message in console)
[key2] = throw the armor you have selected with [key1]

so in the end i have 2 key to throw 3 things, instead of having 3 keys to throw 3 things (and maybe throw the wrong)

plz...
i am really trying to explain it in a easy way... but my english is not the best anymore :(

Last edited:
That was more understandable, Try something more like a=onrelease ThrowArmour 1 | ThrowArmour 2

SoldierBoy said:
this works 4 me
Backspace=teamsay -=*Armour thown*=- | ThrowArmour

mhhh but what armor does it throw?
thighpads?
armor?
or shieldbelt?

btw: I just checked in the google translator...
there is no prob with ARMOR! who needs a U in armor... looks :gay: ---> armour
but plz, if you like it :gay: then use it :poke:
oh, if you dont believe me, go take a dictonary and look.

Felerian said:
mhhh but what armor does it throw?
thighpads?
armor?
or shieldbelt?

btw: I just checked in the google translator...
there is no prob with ARMOR! who needs a U in armor... looks :gay: ---> armour
but plz, if you like it :gay: then use it :poke:
oh, if you dont believe me, go take a dictonary and look.
it throws the armour..
lol well ut needs the "faggy" U in the armour 2 work so use it if u wanna get ur bind working :D

SoldierBoy said:
it throws the armour..
lol well ut needs the "faggy" U in the armour 2 work so use it if u wanna get ur bind working :D

in the meanwhile my bind works 100% great...
without any U in ARMOR :P :guitar: ;) :P