Dream TEAM ( STD IAS PRO 3v3 )

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Well i think this has been done before ( twice in the past years ) anyway what is your Dream team?
RESPECT PPL OPINION! Dont whine about their choices. Just give your own too.

Well the change is:

1st: Do the Dream Team from the current div you play! 6 players + 2 subs ! Use positions for them like in the past thread about this! ( Def. Mid. Atack. Launcher. etc... ) u know small reason why you choose him ! ( STD IAS and PRO )

2nd: Do the general League DREAM TEAM. Imagin you are the judge of the UTA LEAGUE and you have the to choose the best 6+2 team ! ( STD IAS and PRO ) Rules are simple 1 from each clan ... ;)

GL and HF :D

PS:If ur Holding Zone rules from league apply to these too you can use HZ and Div above clans :D

Dream Div Team:

STD: ( div4 )

1:Hank (UKS)
2:Lex_Mortis (24)
3:UZI (Suym)
4:Therapy ( IDC )
5:Hogo ( UAF )
6:IIris ( DB )

sub1:FiR3W4Ll ( FO )
sub2:CypresS ( FCUK )

IAS: ( HZ )

1:Sov_Hawk ( IDC )
2:JACKEL ( SUYM )
3:Zyx ( WOF )
4:MrMerc ( BiB )
5:SkullSquasher ( €ÕÑFÜ5ÉÐ )
6:Morpheus ( DB )

sub1:Freak ( [»ULL«]r )
sub2: DeathRow ( FCUK )

PRO: ( Cless )
3v3: ( Cless )

Dream Team ALL:

STD:

1:TuT ]UAS[
2:McNeill SWAP
3:X-Bomb -8-
4:-X- MoD
5:HoGo UAF
6:Toa$ter FDC

sub1:Hank UKS
sub2: Paa` BO

IAS:

1:Anni ( FIA )
2:Mørþheû$ ( ']['¢ø )
3:Mido ( 4FS )
4:tw43n ( ULL )
5:Sinsemilla ( RS )
6: Dragon ( LG )

sub1:SkullSquasher ( Confused )
sub2:Sov_Hawk ( IDC )

PRO:

1:Toa$ter ( PAC )
2:TuT ( PH )
3:sh0ck` ( WKD )
4:McNeill ( spr )
5:Tiger ( con )
6:Zyx ( mod )

sub1:Gazzy ( pa )
sub2:2Cb ( uf )

STD PRO and IAS REVELATION ( is this shit correc of year ??? ) of the year :

TW43N Std HE came he saw and he pwned imo
»¦PªC¦« Clan Pro ( well just look @ points ... they dominate )
»Fi« Clan Ias ( well just look @ points ... they dominate )

All in all Good year full of action and well :D Guess we will have to face new UTA year with some clan leaving some joining ( i hope ) but another full of action i hope ...

Have a nice year all :D

Well thats it pretty much :D

Last edited:
Reactions: SkullSquasher
^A§^ said:
Well i think this has been done before ( twice in the past years ) anyway what is your Dream team?
RESPECT PPL OPINION! Dont whine about their choices. Just give your own too.

Well the change is:

1st: Do the Dream Team from the current div you play! 6 players + 2 subs ! Use positions for them like in the past thread about this! ( Def. Mid. Atack. Launcher. etc... ) u know small reason why you choose him ! ( STD IAS and PRO )

2nd: Do the general League DREAM TEAM. Imagin you are the judge of the UTA LEAGUE and you have the to choose the best 6+2 team ! ( STD IAS and PRO ) Rules are simple 1 from each clan ... ;)

GL and HF :D

PS:If ur Holding Zone rules from league apply to these too you can use HZ and Div above clans :D

First 2 lines Dragon ... Specially second one :D Nothing more to say !

Since I have quit playing stdas I am to be defined clanless, which gives me the opportunity to make a dream team of freelancers.

StdAS (Clanless people)

- [font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]i don play ut anym (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)
-
[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]i have quit ut[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]- [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Toadhead[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]- [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]THE MERC[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]- [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]TargetPractice[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]- [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]ghjghjhgj[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]
Substitutes:

-
[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]_[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)[/font]
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]- [/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]M*gi***al_T*3v0*[/font][font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] (Equipped with Elf Aimbot, and EaZy Radar)

Without any admin interfearance, we will dominate the league, as soon as some of these players' accounts have been un-suspended.
[/font]

Last edited:
Avalanche said:
not again :|
:yawn:

strange to nominate a dream team when know just 50% of the league uh? Many good and well skilled guys ain't mentioned. Well who cares anyway.

Last edited:
ok well i hardly know any1 in div3 so if u aint there and u own its ur fault for not making urself know :P
STD:
Stiffler -{CoH}-
Phoenix DOG
Gnaaa the double account for some l33t sniper from NAC
DonnieD RES
HUEY DOG :D
Antidot3 -{CoH}-

Backup:
Prototype -{CoH}-
Jackel RC

again i dunno ne1 in div1 pro so, meh.
PRO:
The MyMBly Bot {P~A}
Phoenix {P~A}
Useless (24)
Raft^ Kan

Backup:
Stiffler
Gazzz
:D

IAS:
Irris TCO - his 56k owns
Killerlord
Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Phoenix (well hes been in the other 20)
Zombie (there a compliment now fs play ut once in awhile)
Skumleri

Backup: Mushroomhead <-- best back up ever :angel:
Raft^, so i have some1 to talk 2

well that wasted another 15minutes of my life. . .now i am goin to watch cash in the attic :D