Doh?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

wtf doh? why am i banned? i didnt do anything wrong? anyone explain??

lol fucking weird.

Last edited:
WTF i dont. dude? u gave me that vhost and after that i have just connected to IRC and talked?????? this is too lame man, give me a reason to defend.

I dont see what i did? I asked for a vhost just for fun and then i havent done anything after? I didn't avoid a ban or what else? Just was connected to IRC? I didn't know that was forbidden?

:confused:

Last edited:
Can any admin post the fucking reason? It's pretty lame to get banned without knowing what you get banned for ffs.

Last edited:
I have NEVER avoided a ban using that vhost. I am banned in #c0 afaik, and i was banned in #utapug for a day, where brajan has unbanned me. I NEVER walked passed a ban using that vhost, so you tell me please when or where i did that.

The only channels i used were #thc, #noob, #utassault, #utapug and #sny. oh and #u. No other channel. So wtf is this about?