DoG Servers Update - January 2009

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'//3iRd(o) is the man the praise.
DoG members contribute to the running etc of then DoG servers....but Weirdo does all the work.
Send him a few quid/bucks/euros etc to make it worth his while.

Yes I know he is ultimate haxx0r of UTA - I'm not dumb. When I get money it'll go his way... problem is I live in America and our economy is worse than yours :lol: :bawling:

Posted this in private - but it's wholely relevant.

All on schedule for ripping out the old box and install of the new kit on Saturday afternoon...

Std maps, while not sync'd, will be ready to be fired up pretty much instantly. Will need to wait until I get the old box back home and ripped open to get the latest configs for Custom maps etc, so will hopefully get that back up on Sunday once I've pushed the latest data on to the new box.

thx for putting up new server!s :)

Public games have been hard to get since DoG servers were down, i'm glad u guys are going for a new go on running servers!

well done and thx :D

Yes thanks a lot Timo and DoG.

The 10v10 is absolutely amazing and hilarious :rofl:

:lol: Totally a mistake, but glad you liked it :P

I'm in the process of rebuilding DoG customs at the moment, so may hopefully have that back by the end of the day.

While you're rebuilding DO forget to add hitsounds to the custom maps server please :)
It really messes up the game imo, and since league matches don't have it either it shouldn't be necessary to have it on customs since there aren't only newbies there.

peersonally i hate hitsounds too, but i just turn the announcer volume to zero and that gets rid of them. easy...

:lol: Totally a mistake, but glad you liked it :P

I wasn't the only one who did either! Some mistakes turn out nice anyways. I saw a 10v10 Guardia and a 9v9 hiSpeed (which was won in 1:06 :lol:) and I was amazed how people can't defend maps like Rook, Overlord, Oceanfloor and Frigate when they have 9 other teammates :P

also if u will have some time add plz kickidlers and !teams mods on std server (on customs its not important:P)

Server std DOG is pwd protected

Server std DOG is pwd protected 4 my internet segment. I know old password, but its incorrect. HEEEELP!!!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.