DoDgE Is BaCk

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol opti your about the right age to have had a care bear, your just pretending you don`t know cos you had one, arnt you ?

wtf???

wtf u on about skull???

i have NEVER used a fuckin bot, stop shit stirring will ya!!!

look i aint into all of this ut stuff in a big way all i want to do is just have fun.

yes i admit i was in another clan as well as sas ages ago and i admit that was wrong and i have take plenty of stick for that and if i could go back i would change that, but please stop bad mouthing me please!!!

and about this hacking shit???

look im not very good with computers and wouldnt no the first thing about hacking or that aimbot shit, that is all lame, i dont no who your sources were but they are wrong.

i play ut purley for fun and enjoyment not to cheat, i no there are some lamers out there and i for one am NOT one of those,

the only thing i have done wrong ever in my ut career is been in 2 clans at once, which i didnt no was wrong, but i left when i found out and as i say i have served my time for this.

well...thats all i have to say really on the matter!!!

happy fraggin evrybody! :)