Do you got what it takes?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dog

Make the pie higher!!!
Jun 8, 2001
2ft. infront of you
No higher education required, artificial intelligence supplied!!!

Do you want to be part of the clan with newest Aimbots?
Do you want to take part of the ongoing dev. of the infamous KNIMOO?
Do you think Daz has the most stunning hair in the community?
Do you want to get involved in the most disorganized div 1 clan in utassault history?
Do you like listening to Gaz masturbate on Roger Wilco?
Do you agree that Life is the best substitute for Unreal Tournament out there?

If you can answer yes to all these questions, you're a fucking nutter, and might be just what we need

In short, =)Ai(= is looking for members, no twats please, we have enough as it is.

So if you reckon you want to give it a shot, contact me, or some of the other fags, or swing by #ai on irc.utassault.net, just don't listen to Greg, cuz he's a fucking lying bastard he is, and moe... ...garetha, daz, tim, alexia, charles, cockshire... and yours truely...

icq is in me profile... I think?

FFS did i just clicked all the way here to end up here in the biggest fag community???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL NNOO I JUST DIDNT I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKERS ILL GET YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout: :shout: :mad: :shout: :mad: :mad: :shout: :mad: