Do you consider UT as a sport?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you consider UT as a sport?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Lex_Mortis

Not here
Sep 2, 2002
The Netherlands
Researcher found out that mentally playing games gets you to the same level as a real sportsman.
So mentally it's the same...

I think it's a sport, how about you?

sorry lex wasnt me i voted no:(
i dont think games are a sport

i voted yes..u can earn money with it it gives me a nice shot of adrenaline from some matches its fun and ur in a team so its kinda the same as a teamsport

Sports should be mental too, and there are soooo many brainless sports :D
Like boxing :boxing:
And you dont know how much I've sweated in some UT matches :lol:

Originally posted by Apokalyp$
sports should be physically demanding...and UT isn't that imo, only mentaly :D

aye the world conkers champonships full of body buliders as is darts snooker even tiddywinks these btw are all classes as sports and yet moving a cursor round the screen = same amout of skill etc etc and not a sport go figure ?

Yes I think UT is like a sport because you train to be at your best you learn things that make you better and you try your hardest some times to reach a goal so I voted yes :D

:grouphug::snot:

i always get nervous before and during matches
but tahts cuz im leader
and its kinda my fault if we lose:(

Yes pwn No imo :nod:

UT is un questionably a sport....

All that ppl have said already is tru, it gives the heart a good work out, which means that ur heart will stay healthy for longer, and is therefore like exercse, but that aint an excuse to quit going out, ok :p:

:imu: for instance how many really FAT UT players do u know ;) :imu: