DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

stopped the d/l.. hopefully u come up with something better...

i might even upload it to newsgroups for everyone if i get a good link to d/l it from ;)

nice movie Dj plenty action nice head shots :rofl: at most of them gg hope there are more comeing :)

Nice actions but what the hell is this PRO thingy poping on every cut? Kinda annoying tbh. Is this some adertisement from free/shareware/trial software or is it there for the purpose?

My opinion:
I'm missind RypelCAM in your movie. There are few nice actions where it could be used and would be a very nice effect.
Quality? With that file size could be better.
Music ... it's ok but there is no synchronization at all.
No original sound from UT.

Anyway good job :thumb:

Supermic! said:
I want see more AS movies so keep em coming :D

Nothing more to add :)

Last edited:
giving it a 3rd try to download, first time my download accelerator crashed, couldnt reconnect. The second time the file was downloaded but it doesnt open:|, winamp or WMP just freezes

:) lol had 2 put guardia in cause no1s ever plays it anymore

Nice actions but what the hell is this PRO thingy poping on every cut? Kinda annoying tbh. Is this some adertisement from free/shareware/trial software or is it there for the purpose?

My opinion:
I'm missind RypelCAM in your movie. There are few nice actions where it could be used and would be a very nice effect.
Quality? With that file size could be better.
Music ... it's ok but there is no synchronization at all.
No original sound from UT.

Anyway good job

xplained all in my first post u kinda must missed that brajan...
got no time. this movie is meant show the actions scenes and not the editing and diffrent cameraviews as im not able to do that nor the time. "1st post"

i agree transitions suck could done that better. to lazy rerendering

nice vid dj, tbh i kinda prefered the other 2 tough the transitions we're idd a bit annoying :/

too bad i already had 2 of the best shots of the vid, that u had sent me individually after the pugs :P (the double combo save at bridge detonator and of course the golgotha headshot while falling down, i remember i was in that pug and wondered why everyone started laughing)

Last edited: