DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

don't install nimo-pack. it contains only old codecs. try to install a pure codec like divx for its own ;)

for javascript u dont need to dl a java sdk, just enable it in jo0r browser :lol:

ps: Sausje, i like jo0r sig :rofl:

nice movie m8!!! already told you that ;)

just one thing for if your gonna make another movie: cut your demo's a bit.. cause you have stuff that you have to w8 like 2 3 mins till the actual shot is made.. that would be my tip :)

Great movie...another one added to the growing list of good assault movies made....Nice to see Anti getting it wrong for once!!! hehe! Great soundtrack, good frags (even though there are a lot of them!) but very watchable...could do with mixing it up....not so many headshots! Still, enjoyed watching it and would recommend it to others! pld m8!

:)

Party-Trance :)

01 = O Zone - Dragostea Din Tei (Overchampion Remix).mp3

Melodic Trance

02 = Sonic Inc - The Taste Of Summer (Fire And Ice Vital Remix).mp3
03 = Solar Stone - Solarcoaster (Airbase Remake Remix).mp3
04 = Chemistry - Heartbeat.mp3
05 = Lagoon - Cosmic Ray (Club Mix).mp3
06 = Tomonari and Tommy Pi - C-sharp 2004 (Alphazone Remix).mp3

HardTrance

07 = Deej 010 - This Is My New NRG.mp3
08 = Dj Liberty - Seguro 2004 (Elektrokid Remix).mp3

:mosher:

Last edited:
-=JeRoEn=- said:
m8 what's the style of the trance called?
its not really trance its euro and techno. Trance is paul oakenfold, armen van buuren, tiesto,dumonde etc etc.

and even thats not that much, trance needs to be underground :dj:

btw dj wich song was it that starts when you shockcombo Donnie then lam on Lavafort? its also running when you shoot my head of a few times on desertstorm ;>

omg maz ofcourse it's trance.. trance i a name for combined electronic music with an inmense amout of sub catagories..

take a look at tranceaddict for that.. How AL it explainded was even quite shallow. you could place every single track into another sub cathagorie of trance

btw; HOW do you dare to call o-zone "party trance" dj_al :shout: :P

lol Euro trance even better =)

well i named it party trance cause its a uplifting beer/sex on the beach kind of tune :) A summer tune

SUMMER IS CALLING AND WE LOVE BOOBS

Last edited:
Dj_AL said:
lol Euro trance even better =)

well i named it party trance cause its a uplifting beer/sex on the beach kind of tune :) A summer tune
:lol: tr00

Next movie will prolly be released in August.
DJ^z Movie 002 - Assault Summer Edition

why dont more ppl make movies? seems 2 be popular and its fun 2 watch, so as Bamse said! BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT

:mosher: :mosher:

Last edited:
Dj_AL said:
Next movie will prolly be released in August.
DJ^z Movie 002 - Assault Summer Edition

why dont more ppl make movies? seems 2 be popular and its fun 2 watch, so as Bamse said! BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT

:mosher: :mosher:
well, errr not enough good frags, when I ever do some, demomanager isn't running, and takes too much time to make a movie :cool:

i am planning to make one
but that is the case for 3+ years now and i haven't done anything except experimenting here and there, thinking about music ( .... :) :) :) ) and thinking about how to make the movie be entertaining without showing skill :D ;)

so.... maybe in another 3 years ;)