Div 6 netx month ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by gringo
just to make it even worse, UT2k3 is now on our server in preparation for the AS Mod :)

if the server shows as down in ut it's cos its running Ut2k3...

What game mode will it b running till AS mod comes along?

ctf at the mo btw ut 2003 is bloody boring and im gutted i spent £40.00 of my money on the shite:mingun: :mingun: :mingun: :mingun:

div 5 : 15 clans

==> 9 clans in div 5, 6 clans to form new div 6

uac is quitting from div 5, *se now officially quits std as from div 2, ? X-Squad to HZ ?

==> only 3 clans for a new div = not enough

it's been like that for months now, just not enough for a new div :mad:

Originally posted by DefacerX
rotfl quake 4 in RC server !
I mean UT2K3 !
:D

it's quake2k3 , don't you ever listen to thePROPHET! :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Konnan
oh my, do we really want 6 divs? :eek:
The only difference 6 divisions will make to you Kon, is if Mi5 are dropping to the HZ and want to fly back up to Div1. It will take longer then. If you arent planning to do that, it makes no difference to you :p:

it takes like 1 year for every clan, skill doesnt matter, to come in division 1

yeye i know, it can also take 5 months if u are lucky... still freaking long
well, i wouldnt care, let 6 divs come ;)

If you can think of a better system... If Manchester United dropped to the lowest div, regional or Div 3c or whatever it is in UK, it woulnd't take months but YEARS to be back to div1 :)

Quite possible for a football team to leave and then rejoin (at the bottom). Just it'd destroy them as their players would leave, their income would be fractional of what is was...... etc.... i.e dumb.

Can't stop a clan leaving the league, don't really want to stop clans joining/rejoining the league - so the return to HZ option is there even if you wern't able to get an admin to sort it for you.

There has rarely been a point to division 1 other than the odd occasion as its been dominated by single clans. Whilst the challenge (*cough*) of trying to climb to the 1st division from the bottom is a much more realistic achievement with the added bonus of playing a much larger variety of clans.

Agrees, we are at the brick of getting a mi5astenospamtakeitflameserverlaguasslideluckyfobia

I miss the good old days that no one knew who we were and matchcomments were ended with gg [:D]

Originally posted by Fusion
Agrees, we are at the brick of getting a mi5astenospamtakeitflameserverlaguasslideluckyfobia

I miss the good old days that no one knew who we were and matchcomments were ended with gg [:D]

v true

Originally posted by Fusion

takes a lot of expierences to get there though ;) :D