Div 6 netx month ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ROFL mughi :lol:

I think the :spank: will be for clans trying to leave the league this month. We won't allow it :p:
As it is now, it's done, we have 6 divs! :)

Originally posted by s@vage
because publics are not populated very much , but this is only because there are no decent servers left to play on, rc is the best one but thats private loads of the time , so people dont want to play on n00btown 1 or 2 i know i dont

Well, i know two other (public) servers with decent pings but are never used.

Demon NL UT assault

Prob is that they have (weird) custom maps and League Assault isnt installed.

I could try and ask them to install league maps and uta (and maybe get admin powahs :D )

tried that, sent a massive e-mail to demon enquiries and the gamesmater e-mail they put under server admin but no response.(about a week ago) maybe we shud all get together and spam em or summin, coz the way i see it is that they have 4 v good servers with no1 playing on them and no1 looking after them! and they been like that for a while :shout:

YOU HEAR ME DEMON!!
give our nice league some servers:D or put leagueas on there for public play :p

Gl with that Fusion, many have tried before. Myself, and in behalf of utassault.net, no way :(
Demon.NL are good servers, good routing/ping for most league players, they became unpopular due to cheating I think, they just need someone in charge to configure the servers properly, security, update leagueas, maplists etc... a shame lazy (nonexistent I think) admins :\

About assault publics in general, I try to keep league servers public in the night and when they are not used for matches/prac sessions.
Also phear's script makes them randomly std/pro/insta (when it works :D ).

Besides that:

ProAS public is a bit pointless imo, easily ruined by lamers and ... hmm not so experienced players.
Insta you can play Digifrag and Orange 24/7.
Std servers, check my sig :)

hi well has for our server been private a lot(r-c} its mainly cos we do like to play 1v1 and 2v2 on it a lot and when we do and its public and i or others go into server to say its goin private we get moaned at (by some not all i would say most are very good about it) but when we get moaned at its a pisser we pay bloody good and a lot of money for it(well gringo pays for this server by himself will never let us pay towards it grrrrrrrrrr)so we just leave it private.So to come to point (at last rick fs) if we dont get moaned at when we want it private i will talk to r-c admins to make sure it go public when we finnished

/ {R-C}10 formaly known has {R-C}rickuk :p

Last edited:
Its your server RC, and to be quite blunt, fuck em if people are complaining.
As you say, you (Gringo) pay good money so you can use it when you want, and when you want to have it public, it is much appreciated. When you want to use it privately, its your bloody server, thats what its for!

And thanks for letting us use it last night for our war v MoD :cuddle:

reason most moan is cos the RC server is so dam good, it not like there isnt any other upto date servers out there, 98% of the time there is at least one suym server empty sometimes two. Ok so the pings anit as good as the rc servers but these are upto date with maps and leagueas versions.

Oh well cant force you to use free servers now can we :P

K, I've sent an email to the (dutch) gamesmaster, if I dont get a replay within a week, ill post his emailadres and we can mailbomb them till they comply :)

I dont think thats the right way to approach them (mailspamming) tbh - after all you want a free service of them.

Also I dont think he (that dutch guy) will have good thoughts about UTA if all the members here go and spam him with mails.

Demon are quality servers , used to be most popular , but they seem to lag a bit when the get 12 players , 10 was ok. just ask him nicely , saying that they have 4 servers which no1 use and if a few things were changed they would be used allot more.

didnt know people moaned about rc server being private.
R-C server is excellent and they let us use it for wars when it is possible (something they did for a whole lot of clans out there)
Also it is public a lot, so stop bitching and show em some gratitude (btw rick you are still a cock ;) )

just to make it even worse, UT2k3 is now on our server in preparation for the AS Mod :)

if the server shows as down in ut it's cos its running Ut2k3...