Disney

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What do you think of Disney?

• Disney owns

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Disney blows

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • I like cake

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
err what? you mean the disney company? the disney cartoons? the disney parcs? the disney toys? the disney picture movies? the pixar movies? Walt disney himself?

mind you disney is in the movie business with normal movies, drawn animation movies and computerized animation movies...

the drawn movies are great imo, the pixar ones are a bit childish but other then that great as well, all the sequels to the drawn movies (alladin 2,3, jungle book 2, etc..) is trying to get some cheap bucks out of people and they are crap :p:

personally, i can't think of a single disney movie that i haven't liked

i saw finding nemo last night and imo it's one of the funniest movies in the last few years (pixar's best work imo)

Disney is so "good" that it turned evil... all those kids get a twisted view of the world that everything is made from pink cottoncandy n stuff...

(but Pixar 0wnz :P)

the fun thing about disney (and pixar in particular) is that they are just as funny for children as for "grown ups" ;), they have a lot of sarcasm init with some ironic scenes, great laugh when i see them, and for children they are just nice cartoons to watch.. quality :bah: