Digital Art

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well they're not exactly in the same category.. Farbrausch makes x86 64k intros, that DarkZone product was a Shockwave demo weighing over 6 megs. Was an ok demo but nothing that hasn't been seen a few years ago already.

edit: oops.. sorry for gravedigging :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HUEY
whatever indeed useless remark really ;) Pointless as fuck the remark u made abstract images with tunes made 1 way or another = a form of digital art and no matter what it is. I prefer the farbrausch ones even though they are 64k. Just showed the other one as farbrausch is most likely well knows as they are old as fuck.:P

Yeah it's a totally pointless remark that such products are in different categories when they compete at demoparties. There is a rather big difference whether it's 4k, 64k or a demo with an open size limit not to mention the used platform.. but what the hell would you know about it anyway..

i'll write it in caps+bold+underline+italic who knows u might grasp it this time ... "WHO FUCKING CARES!!!!!" posted it as eye candy. Not as to how it was created or it's goal. It looks good imo so i posted em. If i wanted to post the background of the files i would have done so but (read the bold bit). Cuz if I wanted to discuss the ways they have been fabricated I would definatly NOT have posted it here.

The file sizes are even on the site and only a complete muppet would suggest they are made in the exact same way. The file sizes are even mentioned on both webby's.

Now get that sucking sand out of yer vagina:chainsaw: Fuckwit

come on guys, calm down plz...
anything of this stuff is cool and i love to watch it. Lets stop fighting and enjoy :)

Reactions: HUEY
Felerian said:
come on guys, calm down plz...
anything of this stuff is cool and i love to watch it. Lets stop fighting and enjoy :)

:nod:
some rly cool pictures there