Digifrag iAS Server - Custom maps

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Spirit

<b>*********.net Treasurer</b>
Jul 29, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Ok it has been greatly expressed people would like to see some good custom maps on the Digifrag server. I am happy to add any maps that gain popular demand but the are so many to sort through it's gonna take a while to pick the right ones.

Please discuss amongst yourselves which you think are appropriate and post suggestions here. I will only consider suggestions if the map is commended by more than one person otherwise it'll be a 24/7 job sorting them all out :p:

Due to popular demand I am starting the ball rolling by adding in AS-Vampire which I am assured is a great iAS map! You can pick the map up here. Please post any comments you have on this map in this thread. Thanks.

Edit: If you do post suggestions, please also post a download link for the map so peeps (including meself :p: ) can give it a test run!

Last edited:
K I just played tested Vampire and it seems like a good map to me - nice and open with various routes etc. Will have to see when the server is full but looks good :D

It's up and running in the map cycle now so best get that download :P

We are also looking at AS-Prototype however this map currently has a problem with some mines and rogue actor scanning - Ajax has got permission to fix this so hopefully ;) he will be able to do so. Will keep you updated.

you could throw as-desolate][beta7 on since the few remaining bugs aren't really annoying and i think its a crack iAS map

Well that's 2 recommendations ;)

Will have a play on it meself and if its suitable stick it on the server for testing :D

you got a download link please? :D

Last edited:
I took 3D's comment as an agreement - maybe he meant it in respect of my post and not Jwers :rolleyes:

Regardless, other people have backed up that decision by ICQ :p:

nuffin wrong with as-football :D

LMAO at FDC's prac session on that map :D we spend hours on fine-tuning our attack on it :p:

after seeing 8 threads about this ias server of yours i started wondering;
when will the first digifrag normal weapon custom assault maps server go online?

lolz, when someone else organises it :p: Not only is keeping one server running enough work for me, but I don't play normal weapons these days - only iAS so that's where my interest lies.

Also, getting contributions outta you gimps towards running costs is like blood out of a stone, honestly :rolleyes:

We are also looking at AS-Prototype however this map currently has a problem with some mines and rogue actor scanning - Ajax has got permission to fix this so hopefully he will be able to do so. Will keep you updated.

First go made the map crash as soon as it started, had a rethink about the map and now think best way to go about it too get league-as to see the actors used as non rogue actors, have icq`ed polle about this waiting for a reply

The problem is with the mines and shootable rockets on the end ship and on sides of end room, tried just removing them all but this wasn`t stable for some strange reason (though could of just been my ut)

as-dam ? i love this map :p

can download it from nalicity i believe