Did you know...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

apex

urallgay
Mar 31, 2002
why do you care?
That when you fall into the lava at deck you can even swim in it whitout getting hurt?

How?

:D Found out by accident in one of our matches. If you use the shield and hold it at a 45 degree angle downwards and keep pressing the jump button..you even can get out of the lava quicker ...

/pex

Reactions: HUEY
Cheat! lol.
I once saw a map (Can't remember the name) where a person could walk UNDER the map! With some weird bug.
He was totally invisible for others, but he could shoot at others ;/

sneez said:
Cheat! lol.
I once saw a map (Can't remember the name) where a person could walk UNDER the map! With some weird bug.
He was totally invisible for others, but he could shoot at others ;/
DM-Flux2, needs translocator enabled.

Yeh remember finding that out in mi5 in some practise tdm game i fell in lava.. switched to shield must of been 45degree angle and keep hitting jump u can stay down there for ages...

Paa` said:
Yeh remember finding that out in mi5 in some practise tdm game i fell in lava.. switched to shield must of been 45degree angle and keep hitting jump u can stay down there for ages...
well untill your shield runs out and gets a bit weaker... then you start taking some damage

Paa` said:

If I do that my shield lasts about 5 seconds lol