Diablo 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Read a few reviews and there seem to be a few unhappy players who were looking forward to it but were disappointed. Not long enough, not enough changed from previous games, etc. Can anyone give a quick review here? Is it worth getting?

totally worth getting imho if only for the story

it's as long as diablo 1 and 2 were..... dunno wtf ppl are expecting
not changed from previous games? i think theres as much change between diablo 1 and 2 than between 2 and 3... but they stayed true to the original in essence..... if they didn't do exactly that ppl woulda moaned way more that they "ruined the diablo universe"

tl;dr
-graphics and gameplay are awesome
-story is good, cinematics are :drool:
^game worth getting if only for that
-bosses are a bit easy
-music isnt as memorable as d2 but still ok
-lowish replay value due to lack of endgame (PVP will come in eventually though)

Read a few reviews and there seem to be a few unhappy players who were looking forward to it but were disappointed. Not long enough, not enough changed from previous games, etc. Can anyone give a quick review here? Is it worth getting?

No.

It's very very short, un-original (ok it's a diablo game), story is sub-par, the leveling system is poor and it's basically wow with angels and demons.

nobuy ktyvm.

Lol ye sure. A Survivor with about 4 and a half active community players left :crap: Then again, let's see who's around in October / November...

ye in order to make a survivor event succesfull imo it has to start at least 8v8

I don't think any of us can even count that high. I guess no mowor Survivors :(

don't despair jsut yet i do think an event like that could bring out some inactive puggers (like me for instance!)

if you wanna be sure do a poll like i did for a few of the events

i shall host that Survivor, no problem

D0iSX.jpg

Last edited: