Desolate bug...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Forgot to put this in me match report :P

In Desolate after we got Outer Base doors, Dutchdude spawned at the end of the map. But he suicided to keep it fair lol and we all agreed he was right. Some clans wouldn't have so I just wanted to let you know ;) GG anyway cya soon.

RE:

Cheers for that, not that it mattered we suck at that map, hell i just follow ajax or hector (hector was lost too i think)

{24}Useless said:
Forgot to put this in me match report :P

In Desolate after we got Outer Base doors, Dutchdude spawned at the end of the map. But he suicided to keep it fair lol and we all agreed he was right. Some clans wouldn't have so I just wanted to let you know ;) GG anyway cya soon.

good old 24 ;)

In Desolate after we got Outer Base doors, Dutchdude spawned at the end of the map. But he suicided to keep it fair

erm this a known about and there is a rule about it, if you complete the map after spawning there you forfit the map so tbh it was more in your benifit he suicided ;)

soz match report was late but expected vince to do it since he played but he disapered and it wasnt till later on i noticed it wasnt filled.

loool,I don't want to be lame, but i bet you want everybody to say "thank you, thank you, we are so happy about that"
as aj said, do it nexttime and it is your fault :)
:rofl:

didnt that happen in a insta match too ?

or maybe it was with -8-...

'erm this a known about and there is a rule about it, if you complete the map after spawning there you forfit the map so tbh it was more in your benifit he suicided'

Didn't know this :P

'loool,I don't want to be lame, but i bet you want everybody to say "thank you, thank you, we are so happy about that" '

Nope, just thought it was interesting that's all :love:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well done 24/dutchdude :thumb:

Most map bugs are fixed in 136, including Autorip warehouse alert msg ( :P use) , SnowDunes tower doors, Ballistic fan and many others.
But desolate one is specially tricky as we can't find a reason for the problem. Muttley couldn't solve it in unrealED.

I think I have a solution for it tho, you won't need to suicide yourself :devil:
Working on it right now :)