Desertstorm, Saquara and Bio2...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ulv

League Administrator & Pastafarian
Jul 21, 2002
Trondheim
when r they going 2 b released?
hope soon:)
i'm curious...
can't wait:(

Originally posted by WKD
there a forum for this u nonce:rolleyes:
so i noticed, but i didn't think i should've posted it there, since it's only a "request"

@ GRZ:
Map is big, great textures,ending great:)
more will come tomorrow
i have 2 go 2 bed:sleep:

GRZ, the objectives information is a little hard, took me about 6 minutes 2 finish map (with 1 Godlike bot.)
u gonna make objectives better, right??
mayb with some pics, i havent found any tricks there yet:\
xcept 4 some hammerjumps, r there any tricks u've built in 2 finish map quick?
mayb some secret doors?
when i was playing the map the 3d time, i used ghost 2 c if there was some places i couldn't go, i found ending:D like i did in riv3al and subbase2:) but nywayz, i didn't have 2 do all the objectives when ghost:)
was enuf with the last objective:)

EDIT: oh, i 4got, really nice tanks, helicopters, missiles and guns and more....
GREAT JOB GRZ:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
yep...the map looks damn nice
it looks like a map that will play well, could be tough against a good team yet can be done sub-1min30 solo
only bug i saw was on end sequence (2 of 6 times)where flying pic was black and no visible shots hitting it ....oooh and that bloody cavern switch kept killing me :D
but, like it ,like it, like it Thanks GRZ
definitely looks like a future league map :D

Last edited:
just played it,
Very nice map, one of the best i have seen:)
still not as good as RiverbedAL (which is my fave map).
the ending is out of this world:)

make more map Grz...:) think everone will love this map:)

its not nice... its mutha fuckin awesome, same reaction as i had with first touch with riverbed, ultracool:)

and the ending is cool, and nice musics btw

Map is overall very nice, especially the beginning I think should be nicely blanaced and with the slopes etc should really test movement and aiming skills.

Only possible problem I can see is just b4 sam site disabled, that bit could turn into a flak spam since there are only 2 entrances, one u have to jump up and then come from right to sam site switch, other there is 1 fairly narrow entrance where there is a flak cannon + ammo.

Simple way to solve this would be to put flak cannon and ammo at spawn instead of at end objective.

well i dont mind having one spam place... just the ammo could be further away

Map looks nice, got nice variation, but quite big

The tunnels at start could be spam places i think, maybe some more spam places, but nice

lol spamplaces in tunnels? erm tell me how you can spam it ;) first play the map 6 vs 6 and then tell the spampoints ;)

trust me first part in tunnels isnt spam ;) not enough ammo to spam like that :P

Errr.. I don't know really.. The map is quite huge, time limit decent and those alternative (?) access routes add some strategic touch. But Grz should say straightly, that this map is NOT meant for botplay (not just that it isn't convenient). I went godlike from the Eagle's nest in a matter of seconds. It also has some approaches, that are too narrow and too easy to constantly pound with machinegun and rocket fire (like the exit from scud launch site into the opening - also a spawn point). But nevertheless, it should prove a good league map, for it sports a nice combination of tactics and close combat skill. :cool:

Let me ask you something, Grz: how much time do you spend daily for editing (OK, in average)? The problem is, I have a head full of concepts, but what I lack is time (yeah, we humans need sleep, you know:)).

Oh yeah: has anybody yet devised a script for bots to evade mortar fire? :confused:

Last edited: