Denmark vs Sweden

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who will win? Sweden or Denmark or perhaps a draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha idiots.
well queit funny seen the match both swedish and danish television and both of them were like
"penalty" nothing 2 discuss even the danish said that so sorenson were 2 late.

and if u know larssons gameplay u know that he NEVER makes "penaltymagic".
seems 2 me u dont know shit about this game called football

The judges don't have the same camera-angles as we get 2 c... therefore, penalty, if he had seen good camera-angles, no penalty and mayb yellow card for faking...

ProPain said:
btw off topic

i think the refs are really whistling well this third round, all matches have been really enjoying to watch.
Even that penalty, it must have been planned cos a goalie knows he got the power of suggestion against him.
the england croatie match was my idea of a perfect ref!

Yeah but look at the names the UEFA fielded, Collina, Frisk, Merk, Nielsen (gonna ref tonight)... First round was by these top people and was good, second round was by second-grade refs and was shit, now the top people are back and it's class again...

No ref will ever again be like Collina, the respect players have for him and the excellency in leading a match are unequelled anywhere imo

Biggest personality in Euro2004!

I agree. Collina is awesome, and I hope the premiership pays him £1,000,000 a year to referee the top english games. Not some nonce like Mike "The Nose" Riley

you've got Kim Neilson for Holland Latvia? LMAO

Hold on to your Hats.

Edit: no way was arranged, I think you know that just making jokes.
It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if they were at 2-2 with 20 minutes to play.
Muhahahah that's footie, seeing the Italians score and the JOYon his face as he reaches the bench and the staff shake their heads and understanding creeps over the scores face and he sinks to his kness and covers his face. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, :lol:

Last edited:
Dj_AL said:
haha idiots.
well queit funny seen the match both swedish and danish television and both of them were like

man shutup for once u can never admit nething when it comes to sweden.ur such a idiot sometimes

Reactions: TuT
Dj_AL said:

Sörensen was late... but he never touched Larsson. Watch it again, it´s really obvious when being impartial.

bullshit he pld in the netherlands at a club called feyenoord, and he made some very nice and important dives for them aswell. at least be honest.

btw almost every player dives if it gets em through the next round, good refs hardly ever fuck op on dives, some do, good for sweden :) i wouldnt mind a dutch player diving and getting us through to the next round , its soccer so its bound to happen.

Det enda du gör är att ställa dig efter den första raden i Sverige texten. Där gör du ett mellanslag och skriver in första raden på Czhech texten. Sen rad 2, rad 2. Rad 3, rad 3 o.s.v. :)

nope, discussing how to put flags in their sigs besides eachother... they know now :P