demorec change from behindview to 1stpersonview?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DIONYSOS

Jun 23, 2002
Berlin / Germany
Hey Guys ! Perhaps somebody can help me out to fix my problems with recording demos.
I started recording demos by typing demorec xyz in my console and when I watched them afterwards i saw them in 1stpersonview (same view like playing). Then as everybody knows i could see them in 3rdpersonview by typing demoplay xyz?3rdperson. Then I installed demomanger 2.0 and recorded demos by clicking at demomanger record and wrote in name and afterwards i could see them in 1stpersonview (same view like as if I play) or in 3rdpersonview by clicking the little box 3rdpersonview. OK up to here everything was normal.
Then I read about a keybind for demorec and according to my nature I had to try it out (should have better not doing that).
I copied 28 txt-files named autorec 1 - autorec 28 in my UT/System directory. In these files are written for example for autorec 1 : demorec 1.dem
set input Pause exec autorec2.txt
Then i bound to my Pause-key : Pause=exec demorec1.txt
and i bound to PrintScrn-button :PrintScrn=set input Pause exec autorec1.txt
I tried it out and it worked - but now my problem :
ALL DEMOS I RECORDED from then ARE IN BEHING-VIEW.
I can change between behindview of eách player even of the enemies in a special radius of my own position or I can watch in own camera-view. Since I used the keybind I can t record demos in 1stpersonview. I tried to demorec by typing in console and I tried to demorec by clicking at the demomanager-it still works but all demos are in this behindview and i can t change to 1stperonview. And another strange thing is that i can t click between 3repersonview or not at the little box at my demomanger- the box is grey and i can t click it anymore after recorded a demo since using the keybind.
Would be nice if somebody helps me !
"Hold this position", DIONYSOS