Demo manager problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(s)AINT

Official Shinon's favourite target since 2007!
Feb 12, 2007
Messina,Sicily
Hi peeps! I dont know if there's already a thread about it but I've never seen one till now so I'm gonna start it.

I use demomanager 3.2 version ( that is prolly not the newest version ). It has always worked perfectly I think. I mean that every match was perfectly recorded everytime. Map by map. Lately ( I mean in the last 2 or 3 months ) it started recording only some of the maps I play. Really few tbh. I've never changed the way of setting it ( I've always checked the " Record multiplayer games only" option, it's called like that if i remember well ). Since it started not working properly, I tried to write the directory more times than one only in the lines in which it asks u to write it. Atm It's written 4 times. And i tried with 1 and 2 aswell in the past.Though, it kept and keeps recording few maps only. Any suggestion to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I've done it but nothing seems to change =\..I keep missing some demos..And it doesnt record a map more than once..:(

Moreover I'm having a problem with zp matches demos. If i play zp iAS on public server demo manager records fine, but if I play with zp on match servers I can use only Selfcamera because if i switch to mine demo lags as hell. It shows me 1 second of the game in 5 seconds. I mean demo runs for one second then stops for about 5 seconds then goes ahead for another second and then stops again and so on. Anyone has got this kind of problem too ?

Any suggestion to fix it welcome :D

If you start up UT, join a league/pug match, then try to open your Mod menu, does it come up with a message to the effect of 'Are you sure you wish to load these items' ??

Also, please post your udemo.ini file.. I have seen some people try to use some over the top filenaming conventions, which can mess up udemo when it tries to create the file and fails.

If you start up UT, join a league/pug match, then try to open your Mod menu, does it come up with a message to the effect of 'Are you sure you wish to load these items' ??

Also, please post your udemo.ini file.. I have seen some people try to use some over the top filenaming conventions, which can mess up udemo when it tries to create the file and fails.

No message like that came up..I went on server 6 which is still set with zp and i recorded a demo. It works perfectly. It seems just not to work properly when the server is set for matches omg :wtf:

Here it goes my udemo.ini :)

Attachments

• udemo.rar
    675 bytes · Views: 36
Yeah lol Just noticed :P About that link, it says file is damaged or corrupted, the same message I had when I've downloaded maps from that site. I remember that someone had asked how to solve this somewhere in these forums though I dont remember where exactly :P Would you mind explaining it to me again ? :( :noob: