Dedication... Endurance... Pwned!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
I just stayed up the entire night to do my english language coursework worth 30% of the final exam due in 2 hours. And i analysed and pwned 2000 words! my entire project done in 5 hours! 2-7am and now i feel fooked im gonna have a big:

ENGLISH BREAKFAST

Yes thats ...

Sausage
Bacon
Potato Waffles
Egg
Baked Beans
Toast
Orange Juice

have a shower then go hand the fucker in!. Why i posted here i dont know, i guess its cus i had no sleep yet plus i stayed up all night doing this!!! back from college at 10 ill whine about how tired i am then :)

/greetz nick!

Reactions: Apoc
Sausage and Waffle nearly done just stuck the bacon in! no oragne juice so im drinking semi skimmed milk atm! got im gonna feel so tired at about 4pm :)

2 hours sleep over the whole weekend, you are delerious Nick, thats why you are posting. You imagined the whole essay because of lack of sleep. It doesnt have to be handed in till next week :cool:

your all sick.. :P

just felt like saying it couse i'm @ scool and i;m f00king sleepy and i cba 2 walk 2 other classroom!