Dear KNI

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNI

|FxN|
Apr 16, 2002
France
i jsut play for having fun so all that ppl say or think on me is not my problem therefore i jsut read this forum and that s all !

I drink too often and too much ......and i m french ! so i have 2 good reasons to moaning on my team8 when they do nothing and/or they only play for them on public.

PPL's who know me know i m not serious (like joking...) when i say that but......i m french and we have this particularity ....... we like moaning all the time for all and for nothing
So if you see me on public don t play in my team but against me if you fell resentment against me.

PS: if you have a picture of your sister don t hesitate to post it here !
But she look like to a :cow: ...... :puke:

Originally posted by KNI
So if you see me on public don t play in my team but against me if you fell resentment against me.

You act like that again and I'll play in your team AND against you. And if you don't like it just remember I'm English and we do that kind of thing.

PS Look up 'stereotype' in a french/english dictionary (it's not hard it's the same word). Just because people tell you it's funny and that you're 'stereotypically french' doesn't mean it is and you can use it as an excuse for acting the way you do.

if you like loose your time.........do what you said the next time you ll see me on a server so .........

You act like that again and I'll play in your team AND against you.
now now, intelligent english man. whatya trying to do ? kill ALL ppl's fun on the server (you might uneven teams by playing against someone in your team) ?
I expected you to be more like a grown-up instead of being more like Sam.

lmao

love a good flame but calm down now

i get on well with charles and hec so lets just leave it :P

P.S i own u both so :fingers:

astheno is mine :P

Alien:
Hmmm...as enjoyable as your comedy patronising is, I myself expect a better attitude from a div 1 player.

So we're all equally disappointed. Happy?

Originally posted by UK_Warrior
lmao

love a good flame but calm down now

i get on well with charles and hec so lets just leave it :P

P.S i own u both so :fingers:

astheno is mine :P

Fine, I'm done.

See ya all on the field of honour.

don t know who is Mr Pink.........But i own him :rofl:

And Astheno is mine ! not my fault if you payed some teams we played for let you win this map daz :)

Originally posted by Dog

So div1 players are supossed to be different and have better attitudes than others?
Tbh i think Hect was `hoping' this was the case...nay `praying' it was...but he understands a whole lot better now :|

Originally posted by Dog

So div1 players are supossed to be different and have better attitudes than others?

As DT said, and as is evident from some other *notoriously misbehaved* clans, you'd think that the experience it takes to get to be good enough to play among the elite might somehow transfer onto 'lesser' players in a positive way, especially regarding the question of the relative lack of popularity of Assault, resulting in its lack of support in UT2.

Let's face it, I live in a dreamworld. The only example that's available is what we provide ourselves. I just think we could do better.

no, this is ok... :P

It is indeed naive to think div 1 different from other clans, we're just the same, some of us are nice lads, some of us will piss you off like there is no fucking tomorrow, personal taste and so forth all comes into play, to think that the people in div 1 is any different from other players because they(usually) are better is wrong... I don't know 1 person that can't piss me off... deal with it, stop whining pls...

Personally I am fine with charles, sometimes he pisses me off, but so does evryone

Status
Not open for further replies.