Deadboy - In The Urban Dictionary!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:lol:
UV

Ultra-violet.

Sometimes used to call people gay.

Mr. Morrison went to the store to buy some UV plasma inductors in cans of pudding.

:D

"Depends on the state of the vomiter's stomach at the time"

Huey is another word for vomiting.

Huuuu-eey!

"hyoo-ee"

State of being or haveing a large penis.

Look at that huey long, that is going to hurt

Kewl :D

jeez fuck 9 for missy 5 for mistress and i really really think u guys ought 2 read the missy ones some made me laugh others cry!!! :)

:lol:

Missy:

- A girl that begs for a mans cum, Loves to swallow :rofl: :blowjob:

- A woman who begs for cock deep in her ass :lol:

- my friend :cuddle: :nod:

- Only the hottest sexxxxiest chick to ever walk the earth. All other definitiions suck cuz they arent about Missy, they're about some other slut, because missy is so hott and sexxxxy. :nod:

Mistress:

- Spare pussy to have when your wife or girlfriend is either on the rag or just not in the mood to straddle the cock. Traditionally a popular stress reliever in France, which might explain why they rarely wage wars these days. :lol: oh dear :lol:

- female PIMP :lol:

Mistress said:
jeez fuck 9 for missy 5 for mistress and i really really think u guys ought 2 read the missy ones some made me laugh others cry!!! :)
"A girl that begs for a mans cum, Loves to swallow"

That girl is such a missy :lol:

Last edited:
They just make me laugh :lol:

i swear one of u guys must have had my personal service and thats how u all got it soooooooooo right!!!!;) :lol: