DE mate's£.........

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

luck? lmao :rolleyes:

1) Michael Ballack didn't play.

2) the german team played nice offensive soccer and dominated (60 mins: 14 goal shots to 2 goal shots).

3) one goal from costa rica was offside :P

4) the first game of a tournament, is always difficult for the favourite

5) german team scored 2 damn ncie goals :D

i wanna stress some DE boy , i stressing BART i win :D

PS: germany played a good match for a first match GG :D

PS: LOL i waiting your reply bart :gay:

bartio said:

:rofl:
u not gonna beleive u will win the cup "at home" , like france did :bow:

Germany played well enough to win and stepped up the game when they needed it ... one team you can never ever underestimate is Germany in the big tournaments

i wouldnt put money of the Germans winning it but it wouldnt be a shock if they did ether.

roll on En-ger-land tomorrow

bartio said:
luck? lmao :rolleyes:

1) Michael Ballack didn't play.

2) the german team played nice offensive soccer and dominated (60 mins: 14 goal shots to 2 goal shots).

3) one goal from costa rica was offside :P

5) german team scored 2 damn ncie goals :D

Ballack is one person + not Ronaldinho :P

The attack was nothing special, costa rica's defence was just really poor

You wont get that much space to shoot against a good team.

Your defence sucked

the only reason why germany won, was becoz costa-rica was utter shit. But jesus christ germany get a proper defence! Hell no, Germany won't be WC with sucha defence

Germans defense was weak, still

Nice game all in all (for an opening match)

Yes it was off side anyway, the expression on the german goalkeeper's face :rofl:

if you play offensive football it's normal you wont only score goals...opponents will score as well then...but like fire said, rather a good 4-2 game with a great offensive football which you actually could enjoy watching it than a 1-0 or something, other playing like numptys and scared they play with 10 ppl defence..

Last edited:
Yes it was off side anyway, the expression on the german goalkeeper's face
yeah :teehee:

u not gonna beleive u will win the cup "at home" , like france did
germany already did 1974, so no need for that. ;)
Atleast the german team did better than france in 2002, where they didn't shot any goal :rolleyes:
(sry Opi couldn't resist mentioning that ;), now send me pron links ffs!

Riv said:
Not quite right. Ballack is not only just one person, he's also the captain and one of the best (prolly the best) midfielder in the world today. Good tactician, always good for a goal or great pass.
(nevertheless i dont like his behaviour, but that doesn't count..for now)

Maybe, maybe not. The tournament will show the truth.

Your defence sucked
true :nod:, but in the past people said about brazil that they have no defence, because they only attack.
Klinsman changed the gamestyle of the german team that they attack as fook, so that's normal that you see some lacks in your defence.

I prefer seeing this gamestyle than a boring 1-0 match aka italian way. :o

Last edited:
Riv said:

The attack was nothing special, costa rica's defence was just really poor

Your defence sucked

ecactly.
and I think Klinsmann doesnt really car about the defense at the first 3 matches because they will just shot more goals than their opponents :P (Werder Bremen style)
and with that method he will even gain more fans and enthusiastics, so the audience is really "the 12th man"