Czech Republic vs Latvia

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

TuT

Windows is good... except for useful stuff...
Sep 24, 2001
Sweden
Czech Republic win 2 or 3 or 4 or 5-0 :P

heh, could be anything really but i say 2-0 then. Was my first thought :)

ye looking forward to a great match from czech side...i dont hope latvia will go all def though that would be quite boring tbh..well they have beaten turkey so mebbe they can pull a stunt 'ere!

:lol: @ the noob Czech mid defender when Latvia scored. Was he picking his nose or what?

the whole czech team are idiots, unable to do what they get paid for. just idiots.

koller, 2,02 m (?) - not winning ONE header duel.. a joke

Last edited:
Ice said:
baros!!!!!!!!!!!!! youre the man!! nother one

lol, Baros is for sure the biggest ego on the field at least. He sucked... wrong man got to score fs.

tut, have you ever played soccer? :P baros is a great player and had (like most other czechs) good and some bad scenes.. :rolleyes:

only thing that you can put against the czech team is that they didn't score, the rest was (taken out some scenes like the goal) close to perfect. as i said, just like france.