Cya

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

64 hours? wtf that isn't a lot at all tbh... in America we work 80 hours a week... my dad works like 96 hours a week in two jobs.

lol smantie i am 19 ;), plus when i got home i use my spare time to be an admin as i am one of the admins of 2 sites and 3 forums... so i am really besides my normal jobs busy :P xD. Respect to your father :O, i would not be able to do that, i hope he still gets some sleep looool

FO Smantie, what part of America are you at? Normal work week in N.A. is 40 hrs., not double that shit. Anyone doing even close to that for a long period of time is just asking for a big time burnout. There's more to life than just work. :P

Bye m8 im gonna miss u :P especially our days back in {RiP} but good memories and good luck with whatever you choose to do. :wave: :party:

He isnt my hero :P

But yes it is a massive scandal lol and surprising its doping as it is so easy to catch through a drug test. Covered up because he was retiring.

hahahahahah tom, X-MEN days have been one of the best days, man do i remember those well! Signs of a true addict here <<<<< :P. Not to forget the THC days, man, and other clans that i cannot remember the name off, too long ago XD. They will be honoured in silence, you tom will be there first to get the link to the movie, when it comes out somewhere summer!

See you around Ambiorix m8, :wave:!

have a n1 orch take care and dont work all the time...unless it makes u happy ofcoz...well...
the u should. dunno. take care though!

...if ya dont wanna come back....burn the install disc man.... this game gets you by the balls and doesnt let go....ffs I know, after a year away playing CS and the likes, still come back to this...funny how it dont play any better with a Nvidia 7800 256mb card and 2gig of ram and a amd dual core 4800 processor and a 16mb internet connection.....Dog servers still lag....nothing changes!!! Good luck m8 and take care....sure you will be back at some stage.....just dont forget the keys you use and have to learn all over again like I am having to ffs!! (back up your ini file and post it in online storage for easy recovery... or if you wanna be 1337....u could always use gaychu's "super 1337" ini instead.. hehe!) .;) All the best anywayz! :thumb: