CV lamer accusation

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:mad: ffs mym, i know this sto... dingsbums thingy! otherwise i never heard this nick :confused:, but i still might be the suspect cause i am 'pretty sucky for a first div player'.

Originally posted by GURKBURKEN

What was i supposed to be using? A die-bot !? Or tha famous Blob-bot !? Or what ?

Just press your Suicide key every 10th kill :thumb:

I get Im cheating when im running around with the snipers rifle(no zoom) and killing them (I h8 the mini), sometimes with head shots, But thats just skill:hump:

Originally posted by Towanda

a bind?? i agree its lame but isn't that standard key setting for num 5 :confused:

centerview just snaps your crosshair to the center of the screen
if you move your mouse up and down your CH moves accordingly

CV-bind keeps your CH centered even if you move up and down

and that's not standard

Originally posted by DrOoZ

centerview just snaps your crosshair to the center of the screen
if you move your mouse up and down your CH moves accordingly

CV-bind keeps your CH centered even if you move up and down

and that's not standard

Hang on I'm getting confused (again) when say centre of the screen presumably you mean centre of the environment? The crosshair is always in the centre of the screen, that's how you move around. And what's a CH?

yeah soz, not my intention to confuse an old-timer :P

it centers your CH (=CrossHair) to head/neck level (in UT) and keeps it there
so your CH is at perfect headshot level

so all you gotta do is move left/right without worrying your CH moves up or down

CV keeps your crosshair (CH) centered, in relation to the enviroment ie always pointing straight infront of you, without cv you can aim up and down.

:thumb:

thats why CV is so useless. only works if ur on a flat surface... such as Rook. Most other maps it's only gonna hinder you, which is why CV is just somethiung whining cocklardlers moan about :)

Originally posted by Extase
:thumb:

thats why CV is so useless. only works if ur on a flat surface... such as Rook. Most other maps it's only gonna hinder you, which is why CV is just somethiung whining cocklardlers moan about :)

And budgiefuckers.

Ive had people accuse me of using CV when sniping from the tower in overlord :lol:

You cant use it in that many maps but people just like to moan when they die, especially via headshots :D
If you get accused just ignore them, most dont even know what it is :)

Originally posted by MeetYourMaker
Ive had people accuse me of using CV when sniping from the tower in overlord :lol:

You cant use it in that many maps but people just like to moan when they die, especially via headshots :D
If you get accused just ignore them, most dont even know what it is :)

Gotcha ;)

CV is not cheating imo its a standard feature in ut, league mod make you suicide when you use it which is a pain cos i used to use it for launching :(

Originally posted by j@ckel
i also played with him he tld me he was a trial player
I guess he failed his trial then :D
I'm a relative newbie but even I caused him grief.
Maybe he is just one of those guys who go around nick/tag stealing just to upset well known players/clans?:(