Cs: Best

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SUPER MAKER

Jun 4, 2008
which is the best cs you guys has every played ?

my favirot willbe 1.6, cs:s is good but like 1.6 more .

a** h***

For a spambot being, you sure talk about things i couldn't care less about.

im not a spam bot & im sry to post at this forum where only the f**** old guys who are allow to f** there a*** in this froum

relax.
we saw many spambots the past years, that we are pretty suspicious when some1 new arrives here.

im not a spam bot & im sry to post at this forum where only the f**** old guys who are allow to f** there a*** in this froum

If i didn't have to guess half the words you wrote, perhaps i'd bother to read that :rofl:
I'm surprised you're not a bot though!

give the bot infraction points!!!

i used to play alot of cs
was beta .9? or something... real old before it got popular

i love that cs-747 map where theres curtains and you can rush in and assault stuff.. :D

Try IBM-translator?

Failed again :( That's not IBM'ish. For IBM'ish i don't need a translator. I just need 15 minutes or reading his messages over and over and then after like 70 times i finally am able to figure out what he is trying to say.

U cant translate scandie to or fro english, something to do with sentencing structure i think.Unless ut actually put some real effort into the engien.Stick to single words at a time :D