Crosshairs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nephilim

Jun 8, 2001
Tsunami's Crosshair Pack v2

I'm proud to present my newest archivement, which is the ability to create UT-Crosshairs. TsunamiPackv2 features my first 6 selfmade crosshairs, and I personally like them all very much (how could I not?:rolleyes: ).
Have a look at them if you like, but I wont kill ya if you dont. :D
The .zip file includes preview shots, an Installation-guide and some notes. Download size should be ~ 16 kb, so no hassle even for our low-bandwith-buddies. ;)

I hope you like them, or at least one of them, because thats what they were created for. If there's interest in it, I could maybe do some more, but we will see, wont we. :)

*update*
I think I'll be so kind and add a preview in this post already.

preview.jpg

As for the colours...
The white parts will be in the colour you chose to have your crosshair in (Green, Red, White, Blue, etc etc). The black fields will be totally invisible in UT, while the gray fiels will be transparent. (The darker it is, the less you see it in UT)

Last edited:
contact me on ICQ for help on creating crosshairs. Or send email. both available via forum account details, email included in notes.txt as well.

great set of cross hairs
number 5 is my fav :) its the right size for rocket grouping(outer circle) minigun grouping(inercircle) and pin point dot for sniper and shock.
nice one m8

Last edited:
tastes are different m8. (add a "in my view" in your last post and I'm satisfied and will keep my mouth shut like it is supposed to be :D)

anyway I've been bored today and created 2 new crosshairs.
Preview:
preview.jpg

Showing ch1-ch8 in this order.

Download:
Tsunami's Crosshair Pack v2.5

The .zip file includes all old plus the two new crosshairs, installation-guide and preview image have been updated.
I think I'll stop for now as I dont wanna flood ya with loads of crappy stuff. These are just some of my favourites,
Enjoy.

y to use such big crosshairs?

i just use the greeny little dot, and i don't see any weapon (hidden), its ideal for slow comps (i got a fast), u can see everyone, everthing, whats happening

such big crosshairs r st for n00bs

I'm not saying you have to use them. Everyone his own, if you dont like them thats your opinion, but not everyone's else. Every player uses different settings and if you think that everyone who doesnt play like you do is a newbie, a loser or the likes of these then you should try to be more tolerant. May I notice that CH#1-#3 arent bigger than the default crosshairs anyway.

Nice work Tsu m8

But I'll stick to my current one atm, just started playihng with FOV @ 115 and hidden weapon, introducing a new x-hairs would be a diaster :D

is it possible to have different crosshairs for the different weapons?
it would be nice to have a wider one for flak and rl than for minigun or sniper

it would be possible if there was a console command to change your crosshair, but I dont think there is one. :/
Best is to ask Ace I assume, he knows lotsa console commands regarding your user.ini.