crossair color

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
i would like to change my crossair color to a custom one
the UT setting doesn't give me what i want , i beilive i gotta attach a new texture to the crossair , but i got no clue of how making a new texture :confused:
help ? :hangover:

Ehrm... which colour are you trying to use opi?
post either picture or FF# code or describe it

thx for posting those links , after a miserable atempt with unrealED i have installed one of those pack lol
i wanted some sort of shinny metalic silver color or an opaque one coz i'm getting old and i can't see the white xair anymore fs :lol:

IMO it doesnt matter what colour your crosshair is, you should know (if you play a lot it becomes habitual) where your crosshair is and it shuld just be your reaction, coordination and timing on whether you hit or not :P

BTW I have Gold Dot, as its the only colour that you can see on a white background oddly enough. You can just make out a shadow on white background, good for ctf maps such as Bedroomsa][ :D

Torpedo said:
IMO it doesnt matter what colour your crosshair is, you should know (if you play a lot it becomes habitual) where your crosshair is and it shuld just be your reaction, coordination and timing on whether you hit or not :P

BTW I have Gold Dot, as its the only colour that you can see on a white background oddly enough. You can just make out a shadow on white background, good for ctf maps such as Bedroomsa][ :D

yeah , but i made that post in those special case like when u look high and ur x-air mix with the sky or funy light

i have now some sort of bigger dot and a red circle round it :D
i don't think it changed anything tbh :P