Crash

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

This is sort of a review I did on a different site, it also has a small spoiler in it so dont read if you dont want to be spoiled..

Anyway this is pretty much the most emotional film Ive seen in ages. I think it might also be the best film Ive seen all year. Just the way everyone's lives are connected together and the way they make decisions based on things that happened earlier on in the film.
The one scene that made the audience audibly gasp a couple of times is when the locksmith's 5 year old daughter ran outside in order to save him from the storeowner pointing a gun at his face. The fact that she went outside and the storeowner got THAT pissed with the locksmith is totally believable due to the story he told her earlier on in the film which stopped her fearing bullets and guns and made it seem like she will never be hurt or afraid from them again. And the storeowner got that pissed with the locksmith because he got his store raided since and blames the locksmith for it, because he couldn't fix his lock (when in fact the door itself was broken not the lock so it wasn't the locksmith's fault). Anyway just that scene where all the stories tie together when the girl runs out is both heartbreaking and uplifting. I wont say what happens but it is probably one of the best scenes in a film ive seen all year.
Thats just one part of the film with other awesome stuff in it too, just that sheer greatness of the acting, especially from Matt Dillon who also gets redemption from being a racist prick, the scene where he saves a woman from a car accident is also a fantastic scene which ties a few earlier scenes together into a great payoff.
The other actors are awesome too, Dillon was pretty much the standout, but Sandra Bullock was great in an against-type sort of way, and Thandie Newton and Terrance Howrd too give great performances too.

Anyway like munkz said this film is fantastic and definitely worth watching so I recommend it.

Reactions: munkZ
yeah the scenes u mention were my fav also, superbly put together

the soundtrack is fantastic too, fitting scenes beautifully

If you aint seen this film then you've been hiding under a rock for years.
Crash is just one of those films you absolutely have to watch before you die, hideously, in a twisted and tortured pileup.