Congrats FDC - What a Fight back!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Redd

Mar 6, 2002
Glasgow Scotland
For those that werent there, Last night FDC went 5 - 1 down to AoR on Server 4.

I have no Idea how everyone managed to hold it together and stage a comeback under the difficult conditions of 200 - 300 pings, but in the end a 7 -7 result was had. :thumb:

Well done to all, I enjoyed watching it, I hope y'all enjoyed playing it.

LAter

Redd

P.S. Well fought AoR no sign of bitterness after the game - Good sportsmen.:clap:

Stressy match, hell, >I< had to play to make it to 5 players to start with .... then Hulkie came back from dinner and there was much rejoicing :D

if he can persuade our parents that he should get broadband. They CAN get it, and dont want it :mad:

Originally posted by Sarah
HEY RABSTER!!!
WHEN`S YER COMEBACK??? :D
yeah its true mat.... my internet connection is the slowest in the world... but if my parents get broadband then i can play again! but my parents dont understand this :eyeroll: boooo!!!!!

i have been Sarah, for months, i cant believe that we cannot get it, they can, but they arent! :mad:

have you tried offering to pay for it rab ? if they dont want it and you do then seams a fair way to go.