:confused:

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats my cue to ban Sandro's *new* account, that he seems to have registered *just* to get around the fact that we banned him....

for being an abusive tosser.

If you register *another* account to come back and harrass us, I'll complain to Martz, see if we can just get your IP address banned instead.

Originally posted by Wintermute

lol.. missing the point there man...

Sandro was not banned for voicing an opinion.. that's a fairly fundamental right.

He was banned for being a prick.

And whilst most democratic society would consider the right to freedom of speech a good thing, there is no right to be an offensive wank.

anyways, matter closed.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAT
i asked something cuz that other thread was off-topic already in this stupid forum.
a die hard good NRG player leaves div1 and joins ur n00bgang. thats a bit confusing me ya? dont get it?
and then ian is replying like that SHIT
i didnt do anything wrong here so wtf u talking about.
and about that "flaming" replys, its all where u started with

:lol: this gets more funny everytime im visiting :) could u edit pizza's posts like mi5 does to scorps posts that way it can be a good laugh :)

Sandro!

a die hard good NRG player leaves div1 and joins ur n00bgang.

n00bgang, hmm.... :rolleyes:

wait till =[FDC]= go above <)C0(>, then tell me whos the n00bgang. :fingers:

Plus i wanna One vs One Deathmatch when i EVENTUALLY get cable, :nod: and when we do meet for this challenge i will kick your ass so hard, :boxing: you will be too embaressed to post in the FDC forum ever again.
:hump:
Any Spectators... ? :bananna:

In the mean time stop pissing off my clan leader and feck off. :mingun:

Status
Not open for further replies.