Concerning Boredom:

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: hmm

:evil: i expected this little problem... :p i suggest aj!
baby01.gif

Are you suggesting that some of us are not as pure as the driven snow ;)

Shame on you Kaspar :lol:

hmm, well i am, you are... but i did neither want to be sacrificed myself :p nor would i support anyone threatening you, of course!

After last night's session, I can only say that you gotta get Q2 online and have a look at my nurses uniform :lol:

MyM & L0ck will explain if you are in any doubt.

Oh yeah ! & the soundpack too ;)

I heard a myth that healthy 21 year olds can have heart attacks, never believed it before ;)

Must say that after playing with Silverwood last night thatI dunno what the nurse gave me, but it sure did put a big smile on my face when I went to bed :D

See Kaspar :)

There's a whole new murky world outside of UT-AS :rollin:

u mean there is a world outside ut? how do ppl call it? can i keep my impacthammer out there?

No Kaspar, you will have to keep your hammer at home :(

However, if your are keen on one shot kills/sniping, there is a lot to be said for the railgun :evil:

Only request that I make if you join one of our games, is watch where you point that damned BFG. L0cky and MyM tend to lash out indescriminately and I have aquired so much sunburn on my butt that I can't sit down for days afterwards :lol:

My Excuse is that I didnt know what I was doing :p I was confused, honest :/

normally 'confusion' is my department? (ok, well and aj's of course, but that's another story...) maybe that's why some kids think u are my generation mym? :lol:

otherwise, if healthy 21 years old men are in danger of heart attacks near silver, i'd probably be dead now...

So Kaspar, come this weekend, you want to join us for a quick game of co-op cardiac arrest? :evil:

BTW Kaspar, I can guarantee that boredom will be the least of your concerns. :)

I thought it was the girls who tended to get bored. Maybe not with that free and easy lifestyle on the continent :rollin:

hmm I wish there were some even below 45 here :/

although 20 ish would be better :)