COMEON - admins ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mousen

its a fact - i pwn you all
Jan 12, 2003
Denmark
server8 ? lmao - there is no such thing... fix it...

Where is the uk server?
looks like its only dutch and us servers in the list. How much did netherlands pay you? ;)

server8 ? lmao - there is no such thing... fix it...

Where is the uk server?
looks like its only dutch and us servers in the list. How much did netherlands pay you? ;)

We're SO SORRY for not being able to offer you a FREE danish server to play on for FREE. But if you know what trees they grow on, please let me know, so i can get it, and pay out of my own wallet for some hosting so you can play on it for FREE.

We're SO SORRY for not being able to offer you a FREE danish server to play on for FREE. But if you know what trees they grow on, please let me know, so i can get it, and pay out of my own wallet for some hosting so you can play on it for FREE.

I don't think you're sorry at all!

I've bothered multiple people from just about every country that could use a server (why bother belgium when they're so close to Netherlands imo) to get one including Sweden, Denmark/Norway, Austria and Portugal Spain which I don't think exists anymore :P We even got a US server set up. In my opinion if you don't have a country server set up it's most likely due to the negligence of your own team or the fact that UT servers are hard to come by in some countries :P

doh i have like no idea what your on about... you missing the point of this thread, looks like to me you just need an excuse for a stupid reply.

All i said was with no UK servers in IAC - no one will be able to play USA.

hf keep making crappy reply's, who cares anyway.

You really must be blind if you still haven't read post number 2.
Oh and stupid too if you are unable to grasp the point of my post.

Well, something did happen since 2 uk servers now been added, good job.

The point of your post was you thinking i was whining about servers.
If you didnt get MY point, about we needed uk servers yet, then your the one being stupid. . . .

anyway cant be arsed to spend anymore time of argue with you, or any others.
Servers are added, and im happy - Have a good IAC to everyone.

As far as I know the English servers were provided all along courtesy of MyM. Whether they were listed or not is an entirely seperate issue, but we're all prone to make mistakes and since Server 6 and -8- server were updated recently I believe along with pug server, it's understandable that somewhere along the lines things were failed to be updated. People make mistakes or overlook things sometimes since we're all prone to error.

Knowing the admins I can assure you guys they're working as hard as they possibly can (they got lives too... except Farac) and to bring you the best IAC they possibly can and nothing is flawless - when you see a problem like this one please feel free to report it in a KIND manner. Like I said admins are working as hard as they can - show a little respect - they deserve it.