colours....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BO changed there forums tp pink and homepage ( mine and prophs idea ) and u did too :yawn:

why on gods green earth would we want to copy BO? LOL!

Think about it, its about as likely as me taking my next holiday on the moon.

Saytan (danny) asked Martz to change it for a laugh a while back, no-one really noticed till this forum became active again.

BO means fuck all to us, much like urself, and i imagine u think the same.

In fact i doubt many of us have even seen the BO homepage or used the BO forum, not in a very long time anyway.

Anythin else u wanna add? If not then shut it or fo :D

Either that or we will make sure u fo (yes i know u dont give a shit, u dont care about our "stupid" oppinions, u dont care about the league or any forums etc blah blah i own UT kgkgjfkgjfkgjkfg)

Last edited:
init, we aint even in the same div as BO and the f00kers are already whining... oh, and just so you know; =)Ai(= fucking invented gay... 'ave it!! ...I mean... aw ffs... hrm :D

gaz you homo are copying me with your habit of copulating with melons you minger

wtf

Home of Tim and [ULL]REDEEMER the Alcoholic Batty Boys

where did this come from lol

im famous