CliffyB on UT2003 status

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

this is a 45 min movie which was taken at the cpl, cliffyB talks about the status of the game and shows some of the stuff that has been implemented since the inofficial beta version

I watched all of the movie a few days ago, the deformable poly sheets are the dogs f'king bollox, but theres nothing else in there worth seeing :D

"Chad Schoonover is working on taunt animations are being put in for each of the characters. The pelvic thrust shall return!"

/celebrates

Damn if the ut2003 forum isn't the most irratating,vomit inducing board ever.Populated by self important big mouths and barely literate retards.

Like my one and only post pointed out.

Which was deleted :lol:

Last edited:
hey just think you could make a dam good bouncey jump pads thingies, more you jump on them the more hight you got :D

I would like to see animations for suicides, like pointing ur finger to ur head "gun-style" and then dying, or holding ur nose whilst taking a deep breath and exploding (or maybe not :D). Mind u, i have binded the pelvic thrust with my suicide key and the end result is quiet funny. :rolleyes: