class c

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

/me sheds some light on what he thinks lamb is talking about...

I heard on BBC news that David Blunket (the blind guy with the dog I think..) has or is trying to pass through parliment the proposal that Canabis is changed from a class b drug to a class c one. This still doesn't mean people who may require canabis for medical reasons can aquire it legally, but that possesion will not result in arrest.

His reasons for doing this are that the police spend a lot of time and office hours dealing with petty possesion of canabis, and he thinks that their time would be better spent cracking down on herion and other class A drugs.

Oh well, step in the right direction I suppose.

Ace grow some social skills fs.

FC to the brits if it goes through, ill be gobsmacked if that the case.

Medical issiues aside, ppl like to get high.Allways have allways will, doesnt matter what the laws are, or if its beer ganja or glue.
Huamn use it to went steam, just look at the none drinking ppl.They blow off steam in other ways to compensat, like extream sports.