Clan Management System

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ice

Oct 15, 2001
Hamburg, Germany
www.clanintern.de seems to be a quite good clanhosting, it's free for 2 weeks (2 weeks more if you register with this link from diablo2.de). It's either 5€ per month or ad supported after that i think.

First it was only german, but now it's available in english, too. There's all functions a clan would ever want - news, forums, tactics, polls, calendar, warplaner, timeplaner, clan cash manager ( :eek: ), individual design for every member, clanwar history, buddylist, to-do list. you could say it's like a very advanced private forum.

So if there's forum problems and you need one for you clan you could give that a try.

Here's a guide:
http://www.clanintern.de/index.php4?.com&_de=&open=demo

I dont get any profit from this, it's just to help you.

aye, aut and aak are using it for over 2 years now. it really has everything you need :thumb:

2 other vwar websites

UC site - me and nek worked on that to try and create a different style to so-lid site.

fxn site

i looked at clanintern demo its very nice :thumb: similar to vwar admin section.
the differences are that clanintern comes as 1 package with everything included. vwar comes with 1 main package but you have to add the other features yourself, which can be tricky. but you have to pay for clanintern where as vwar is free.

i cant comment furthur on clanintern till ive actually tried it. some of the stuff i like about vwar is its admin section, where u can set different access level for different members. + you can select from lots of different languages:D

l0cky was also making a similar clan management system, and from what ive seen from the (-8-) site its prolly better then both of these. dunno what happened to that project tho, ill ask him later:P