Clan gathering!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(was a link to a pic of ace ventura but i was gona get my ass kicked by some legal thingy) he he its andrew or is it ace ventura?. :rofl:

Last edited:
If you are seeing this error message, then you either tried to access password protected area, spammed one of our feedback or contest forms, or used a crawler/offline browser program to download all the pages and images on the celebritydesktop.com server.

You are free to use celebritydesktop.com as much as you want, any time you want as long as you view it in the way it was intended to be viewed. That means with any normal web browser software such as Internet Explorer, Netscape and Opera (to name a few).

Access to celebritydesktop.com by a web crawler or 'bot with the purpose of capturing the content is prohibited. You may not use programs which "download" the entire site for offline browsing, or use programs which automatically collect images, including, but not limited to, Teleport Pro, Mister PIX, WebSauger, Web Magnet, HTTrack, Quester, Web Copier, Web Leacher, WebZip, Web Reaper, Web Stripper, Internet Ninja, and PaqRat.

These programs use large amounts of system resources which can slow down the site for other users. They also suck up a lot of bandwidth, which we must pay for, so please, do not use them on our site. The use of any programs will result in a temporary ban against your IP address and/or ISP. Repeated offenses will result in a permanent ban

that can't be good :lol:

$kunk\\'eeD said:
I live in Eng

EngLand
:wave:

Toaster is the only Belgium I know :spin:
Toaster for Prime minister!
Oh hang on Theres Juan Claude Van DAm as well.

u fancy him m8..?
caeked.gif