Clan 24?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lmao I had to check that name on the utassault.net page. I just couldn't believe a clan called themselves 'btw' lololololol. It's getting funnier and funnier through the years.

fuck off john gareth has never been clanless fs
=)Ai(= is still there and the spirit of Ai is in all of us!!!!!

now that everything is sorted let's all grab our hands and sing along:

koooooombaya my lord kooooombaya...

that's why we're there to punish sixth, a-team and uaf for their indignity in playing div 4-5.

i play matches to play different clans - even if more even matches are usually more fun. would you suggest that those new clans with old players should go to a high division immediately? i think that would cause far more irritation. some clans, and many players reformed, do this to play together from the start against teams they havn't got a chance to play yet (if they don't merc for lower-division clans, and that's even more irritating to you...). to play the same clans over and over again, hoping for a new opponent once every second month in division 1, ain't too much fun to me.

if you have any ambition to reach a higher division yourself, then this is probably the best way to prepare you anyway. i believe we got that ambition, so if we play a very good clan (that have that same ambition) or against "mercs" from higher divisions, it doesn't matter. play like you always played against the best.

that's why we're there to punish sixth, a-team and uaf for their indignity in playing div 4-5.

He really means he wants Nina to spank his botty but didn't know the right English. :D

Originally posted by Cazzy
Lmao I had to check that name on the utassault.net page. I just couldn't believe a clan called themselves 'btw' lololololol. It's getting funnier and funnier through the years.

Kinda funny comment comming from a guy witch is in a clan called Show Us Your Monkey :whatever: