Cheats NEVER win !

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lohengrin
let's make a botAS league and problem is solved.

That's a fucking amazing idea!!! Ppl will be programming hammerbots and launchbots!

i find it really odd that people are whole clans are threatened with a ban for making "racial comments" but weh nsome1 openly admits he is botting no1 faces any consequences. i'm no "full blood" and yet i take no offence whatever i get called ingame (sure i might flame back but i don't take it personal ;)) sure some sort of punishment is suitable for those "comments" but i mean cheating and getting away with it is like killing some1 i real-life and getting away with it ... sure you can't catch em all but that's no reason to don't catch any at all. and imo if you say 2vs2 ain't something related to UTA you might as well say pro ain't related to UTA and that instagib ain't related either. i don't knwo the full story thos if it was a private non league 2vs2 game ... but saying a botter has only botted once is like saying a cleptimanic has only stolen once, you do it once you'll do it twice if you can get away with it. i'm sure he is the greates guy in the world or is pissfunny in the forums ... so what ban him from ALL uta related matches and let him be funny and jolly great in the forums. but i agree to that if some1 cheats on a public server they shouldn't be banned from uta but they should be forced to ALWAYS prove that they don't bot in matches (always record demos and stuff) it's raelly up to the clan leader if they wanna allow cheaters in their cland but it's also up to the cland leader to make sure that some1 doesn't bot in matches ... as always the admins seems more eeger to find arguments on why nothing should be done then to actaully find arguments on what could be done. i saw that someone posted something about utadmins not keeping up to pair with the latest anti cheat stuff, always thought it was the admins job to resolve issues such as these (what else is an admin supposed to do say his super busy and not dealing with these issues cuz it's a nightmare?) sure they'll say "we can't do everything" "if you don't like how it works go play in clanbase" well if clanbase hade a strong as community such as this one i would but it doesn't. ignoring cheats won't make them go away ... if you wanna make people happy as they once was upgrade the anti cheat software and punish the cheaters ;)

clanvase has rules against " those fuckin annoying tauntbinds, mercing and botting" what if we should take these rules ..ow and a admin controles the match

i myself are quite fed up with the lords using mercs..i know more clans are fed up so i say ban the fuckers.

but ill stay on topic...i dont know what to do with botters :lol: ow and i agree with jinx

i find it really odd that people are whole clans are threatened with a ban for making "racial comments" but weh nsome1 openly admits he is botting no1 faces any consequences.

Those "Racial Comments" took place in a league match and that fact alone makes it a league matter. As far as I understand what Deadly did, did not take place in a League Match, and therefore the League has no juristiction and should not enforce any sort of punishment. If every Tom, Dick and Harry that installed and messed about with a cheat of somekind were banned the league would be a decidedly smaller place.

asi recall phear i never said taht deadly alone should be punished i said cheather that has been proven guilty cheatin in uta related matches should be punished. i also recall me saying that people cheating on public servers should not be banned from uta. and as i recall you banned me from the 2vs2 league for calling myself pnear so i don't think your in any place to reign down with a ruling. my real point is that cheaters should be punished accordingly if the cheat in any related uta game wether it's 2vs2,instagib or proas. the admins sounds just like valve/epic "hey we have plent of people not complaining the ones that complain is just 1% so why should we care". i know the admins are defensive they have every right to be but they should be able to sole out the good and bad critique that is given. i'm sure all the admins are über busy and works 25h/day and doesn't haev any time at ALL to update the anti cheating system. i myself think that a good anto cheating system is easier implementing then the anti mercing system that has been in developemnt/investigadet for what like 3 years ... is that what's taking up all the time. i myself have no real problem against mercing especially if the other team is short on players. people always think cheating is aimbots and skinhacks or whatever, remeber there are radars and rearview mirrors that cannot be spotted, the utlord lag crap was easily spotted but the admins came to the conclusio nthat they wanted to catch em in the act doing so ... how can you catch some1 in the act if you don't even have time to update the anticheating system. well all i do in this thread is repeat myself i think i'm done here and no i don't hate the admins personally i just think they could do a betetr job maintaining the league and enforcing it's health :)

Zellius = §AM = Sam Owens, from Manchester, who gets embaressed around girls, and has low self-esteem due to his small penis size. (I kid you not)

He is, however, a very clever little lad.
he has written various aimbots and hacks, even a program which tries to login to a ut server as admin :eek:, and best of all, a nice, non-lame program which queries the UT master server and gets the name of every single player online, and shows you which server they're on... Great for finding your friends.

(yes MadMax, I saw you on fraggalonia sniper arena)

Well, I knew Sams life was total shit.
Anyone his age who knows so much about programming and scripting obviously has no life whatsoever, hence he is just a computer nerd, who will prolly get into hosting his own warez site, and gain his money from internet credit card fraud and those "you have won 1 million dollars" internet scams. He will prolly be recruited by the KGB.

That is, assuming he doesn't hurry up and top himself.

Originally posted by Humph
Yea, it comes with living in between Manchester and Birmingham

you can fuck off and die!
consider yourself to be add to the ones who I meet in rl to get some fucking knee down your your ghey ass noob head you mofo

Who the fuck do you think you are talking about Pete/deadly like you know him for ages and talking to haggis like that who pld UT longer and at a higher level at you tbh you should be the know which opinion doesnt mather because you are just a fucking twat anyway!

tjeez you got bots installed then BAN HUMPH FROM THE LEAGUE PLZ!!!

if he can use a bot so easy in 2v2 / publics who can say if he hasnt used them in matches like dj says even if its only was for 1 shot the shot is still a cheat then fs

if you thrust him wanne give him a second chance you go fucking play against him you dumbass

Last edited:
Did I say anything about Deadly? No.

If you open your eyes and READ my posts, you'll see that I am behind deadly, and I trust that he does not bot in the league.

The comment "Yea, it comes with living in between Manchester and Birmingham " was in response to 007 saying that I swear a lot. I was not calling all people in manchester aimbotters.

Originally posted by Phear
Those "Racial Comments" took place in a league match and that fact alone makes it a league matter. As far as I understand what Deadly did, did not take place in a League Match, and therefore the League has no juristiction and should not enforce any sort of punishment.

does this mean you would mind a nazi in the league as long as he shuts his mouth during matches and in the league forums? i sure hope not

Well if he kept his mouth shut you wouldn't know he was a natzi.

I dare say that there are die-hard rascist, BNP voters in UTA that simply don't say anything, and nobody knows about them.

Nope of course it doesn't, talk about twisting what I'm saying. I don't condone racism anywhere, and I don't condone cheating anywhere, but that doesn't mean its the leagues place to punish all and every UT assault player who is racist or cheats at any time anywhere. The leagues juristiction applies to league matches and these forums alone, what the players who take part do outside of league matches and these forums is entirely their own business.

I assume your not going to suggest the league bans some1 who is racist to some guy in the street, or who cheats in a game of scrabble with his best m8, of course not, you wouldn't even suggest it if it turned out the whole of Mi5 were big time Counterstrike cheaters, or maybe you would? Where do you draw the line?

OMG!!! Mi5 = MyGoT clan!!!! BAN THEM ALL!!!!

Not.

Once again, I agree 100% with Phear.

Status
Not open for further replies.