Changing announcer etc....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WaYnOs

[Nil]
Mar 25, 2004
Liverpool, England
Hi guys, just been watching some ut movies and noticed that some players have changed the announcer for "Double Kill" "Multi Kill" etc to a custom voice and also changed some of the text on the screen...ie when pick up minigun it says " + M I N I G U N + " etc... Is there a tutorial on how to change these settings? If not, perhaps someone could post a few tips, ideas on how to do it and where to get the custom announcer voice packs from! :D
C H E E R Z !!!

Custom announcer packs?
I have the SexyAnnouncer from UT2k4. All that was done was copying the SexyAnnouncer.uax file from UT2k4/Sounds to UT/Sounds and renaming it to Announcer.uax

check this thread

there's the things you mean, like:

Code:
set multikillmessage DoubleKillString 2 KILLS!
set multikillmessage MultiKillString 3 KILLS!
set multikillmessage UltraKillString 4 KILLS!
set multikillmessage MonsterKillString FUCKING HELL YOU KILLED 5 IN A ROW !!!

Thats the one I wan Ulv :) Problem is I don't have the 2K4 game anymore....fooked it off after 3 weeks...shit imo!! ;) Is there somewhere I can d/l them from?