Car Pick Thread :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

«-Malice-» said:
:wave: Missy ;;(((

sry m8 been in hospital for a week im back now but sleep deprived ......... will do more cars when ive finished america thread.

-CrackKing- said:
The Almera :D Sell those all day at work - if you ever need any spare parts let me know lol

well if you have heard of any chipsets to punch it up.. don't mind the economy of it anyway The reported 115,6 horses don't really prove too adequate at all times :D

BMW officially unveiled its wicked M6 coupe at the recent Geneva motor show, but it was no secret that a BMW M6 convertible wouldn't be far behind.

The first official pictures have been leacked on the internet. The lightweight 19-inch twin-spoke wheels are a dead giveaway to its Motorsport pedigree as are the extended side sills.

All the important specs should mimic the coupe, with a 507-horsepower V10 under the hood and a seven-speed sequential manual gearbox sending the power to the rear wheels. With the standard 6 Series cabrio weighing in about 400 pounds heavier than the coupe expect performance of the M6 convertible to be slightly less spectacular than the hardtop. 0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds and a limited topspeed of 155 mph (250 km/h).

Its official debut will be at the British International Motorshow starting next month.

my car is in the tuning shop of top boss performance in derby they were the ones who did the car , I will be pleased to say she will be exiting the shop at 570 bhp with full nos and full boost !!!

im just dreading the petrol prices.

and it looks like i might have 2 sell her:(

Mistress said:
my car is in the tuning shop of top boss performance in derby they were the ones who did the car , I will be pleased to say she will be exiting the shop at 570 bhp with full nos and full boost !!!

im just dreading the petrol prices.

and it looks like i might have 2 sell her:(

:( dont do it!

Make: Volkswagen

Model: CORRADO

Dervivative: Scirocco

Power (bhp): 300

Top Speed: 143

0-60: 5.5

Engine Mods: Audi TT 225bhp engineBailey Dump valveInduction KitHaltech fully programmable ECU remapped by the Phirm

Transition Mods: Peloquin LSDHelix race clutch

Suspension Mods: FK Konigsport CoiloversNeuspeed antiroll bars

Brake Mods: G60 280mm brake conversionrear disc conversion from mk3 GTiGoodridge braided lines

Wheels & Tyres: Compomotive 3 piece split rims

Bodywork Mods: Rieger GTO Bodykit

Interior Mods: Corrado VR6 dashboard conversionRecaro reclinersretrimmed

ICE: Sony MD headunit and 10 cd changerVibe 1 farad power cap2 x JL Audio 12" subsKenwood 1000w ampVibe black box amp and 6x9s

Last edited: