Captains

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nekro

Not Long Now....
Mar 29, 2002
UK
Belgium Be`
Finland/Norway -FinO-
Germany .de²
Sweden swe2|

Can i have the names of the captains for these teams please, would like to start scheduling as soon as possible to get it done and dusted :)

Just for the info, Im England Team One Captain, we'll be looking to play on a monday, tuesday or sunday evening!
Start Times from 19gmt - 20gmt.

Thanks, and get in touch please!

neK!

Maxiz! said:
Farac is captain of sweden2 :o

skall du lira i turneringen? Jag har inte lagt till dig ännu pga du lämnat klanen.

Belgium Be`
Finland/Norway -FinO-
Germany .de²
Sweden swe2|

Can i have the names of the captains for these teams please, would like to start scheduling as soon as possible to get it done and dusted

Just for the info, Im England Team One Captain, we'll be looking to play on a monday, tuesday or sunday evening!
Start Times from 19gmt - 20gmt.

Thanks, and get in touch please!

neK!
ehmm three days ago i already asked you for permission for adding you to my ICQ list. You never replied :tired:. Consider to start ICQ once a week. :P

added you like 1-2 days ago bart and u havent been online
How rude! :P

DeMiGoD said:
added you like 1-2 days ago bart and u havent been online
How rude! :P
nope i was online, but somehow you were on my ignore list and my ICQ was alway in invisible mode. Dunno why :rolleyes:

Reactions: brajan