Captains - APPLY NOW!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
From now on people can send applications to be their country's captain.
Simply send me or Morpheus a PM. Everyone can apply, and captains will be choosen in a poll set for each country on their forums. A country should have a captain for each team.

Please note the rules for all responsibilities a captain may have including arranging clan matches, tactics, and making sure your team shows up for matches.

Hurry up and get your apps in! DO NOT POST THEM HERE.

Rule #1: Azumi is only to be discussed by his real name, Farac. Any attempt to call him by his blatantly fake and uncool nick is frowned upon.

Scheduling Matches
It is the team captain’s responsibility to schedule matches with other team captains, the schedule information must be entered in the cup page (more information nearer the tournament) and confirmed by both team captains. Results must also be entered and confirmed by both teams on the cup web page.

They are on the Forum :rolleyes: just one example for you go read the rest :P

Please all read and be carefull as this vote will only last till the 8th!!! We do not need to take time and wait for weeks to nominate your captain.

Pick carefully as the 2nd highest member will be the capatin of the 2nd team (if that country has more then 2 teams)

There are only 8 days now to apply and select a captain! So far no one has applied to me yet, hurry up!

Pick carefully as the 2nd highest member will be the capatin of the 2nd team (if that country has more then 2 teams)

That´s just stupid.. Better is, when nr1 team captain has been choosen he will pick a team from country players then you can choose captain nr2 from the rest otherwise you dont get team 1 from each country and none will apply if they dont know they get picked..

This is what happened to Azumi last year for example :satan:

Last edited:
Ba]V[sE;1381845 said:
That´s just stupid.. Better is, when nr1 team captain has been choosen he will pick a team from country players then you can choose captain nr2 from the rest otherwise you dont get team 1 from each country and none will apply if they dont know they get picked..

This is what happened to Azumi last year for example :satan:

He means that for a country trying for balanced teams. How a country chooses captians is completely optional, as long as they feel they have a sufficient amount of captains.

we did it the way BamZe mentioned and picked alrdy Ger1 captain (more or less :P) and ger1 team

ger2 captain still pending

Last edited:
I want to play for denmark!!!!! i registerd to germany :/ and uk got enough hehehe

So far the only country we've heard from is Germany. Other countries hurry!

So far we have applicants for:

Germany
Sweden Team 2
England
Belgium/France
Netherlands

We need captains for:
Norway/Finland/Denmark
Poland
Spain/Portugal
Scotland
Austria