Captains Applies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
From now on people can send applies on countries capts.
Simply send me or X-Bomb a PM. Everyone can apply, and captains will be choosen in a poll set for each country on their forums. If a country contain more than 1 team, they are allowed to have a captain for each team.

Last edited:
Team Austria/Switzerland, Finland/Norway, Germany, Scotland still without captain applies! Hurry up time is running ;)

I would have applied... but i dont wanna be captain and no1 prolly wanted me anyway :P

EDIT: anyway most of us have been clanleader be4 so some1 just apply pls

-LilFvB- said:
TorsHammer wants to be team captain for Norway/Finland

Was just about to post that those countries still needs capt, he shall contact us about it, if he`s still inetrested.

As soon as we get at least 1 captain apply for each country we`ll be able to set a poll (where needed) to choose final captains ;)

Once again ill remind you that captains get choose teams ;) so... if you want to win choose and lead best squad ffs! :p

Captain gets the trophy as well

33_311.jpg

29_301.jpg

33_310.jpg

dunno which 1 yet, 1 of those 3 ;)

im making polls in the private forums now for team 1 captains, if any1 decides they may just want to be a captain, better pm me quick:D