Call Of Duty 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Why is it better than CoD? The first one was great but by number 4 I'd imagine it's just the same thing over and over but with better graphics.

because Call of Duty four, isnt during ww2 anymore. but is with modern combat.

anyways it keeps crashing on my pc :(

Why is it better than CoD? The first one was great but by number 4 I'd imagine it's just the same thing over and over but with better graphics.

This is Call of Duty 4: Modern warfare. It means you're in the present, so you're not an soldier in WW][... this story is based on nothing. Whilst first 2 cod's contained maps based on true ww stories.

And the first 2 cod's never bored me, i could play them over and over :D

official trailer:

Capt MacMillan has the worst fake scottish accent I've ever heard! SAS ftw tho :D

Got to admit this looks incredible, and I don't just meant the graphics. I love Commandos style games so I think I'll be picking this up. Cheers saus.

Glad that second video was posted of actual in game footage - looks good. The opening sequences always get shown but are never anything like the actual game.